Hey there and welcome to my guest post submission guidelines!
If you’ve come to this page you’re probably interested in writing for my blog. That’s great 🙂
One of the things I love most about blogging is the opportunity for us bloggers to help each other in various ways. One of the best ones is via guest blogging.
Here are my guest post guidelines:
- Your guest article should be useful to the audience. Always ask yourself: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Submit only unique, unpublished content that’s been written for my blog exclusively.
- Make sure that your guest article does not violate any copyright laws.
- Write a catchy, attractive title for your piece.
- Your article should be 800 – 1500 words long.
- Try to include at least 1 image in your post.
- Every guest post must be grammatically correct and error free. Please, double check before submitting it.
- Every guest blogger is allowed to place a link to their blog (affiliate links are not allowed).
- If your post does not follow my guidelines, you may not hear back from me.
How to contact me
Just use my contact form and send me a message. I will try to get back to you within 24h.
Once I’ve accepted your guest post request, please set up your post as a Google doc on Google drive and share the post with me (you will get my email once I reply your message). Please don’t be upset if I suggest some edits – I really want your guest post to be successful. The content may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Note: Please note that I retain the copyright of all material published on my blog Breezy Creative Design. My guest authors should not republish their guest content elsewhere; it must remain unique to BCD.
Cheers and good luck,